Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics Review

Guest's review of Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics

“I didn't like this shop - found the staff hoity toity...”

Written on: 27/03/2011

I didn't like this shop - found the staff hoity toity and stand-offish. When asked what I was looking for I felt that I was being told I was too fat for what I wanted. OK, I am more curvy and I accept that, but really is there any need to be so blunt? The dresses they did put me into didn't feel comfortable and weren't even close to the style I want. I felt I was being rush due to the conveyer belt system going on.

To sum up: not impressed.

Susannewilkie's Comment

Written on: 28/03/2011

Bradgate Brides staff are anything but standoffish as the 100's of thank you cards bear witness to that are available for anyone to view within the store or on our web site. We also cannot help the fact that some girls are sensitive about their weight and if you actually read this comment again, our stylist did NOT say this girl was fat, she assumed that herself. Our average size of our bride is a size 16/18 and on the same day as this lady visited one of our brides ordered a size 24 and was extremely comfortable with our stylist Carly. If a larger sized bride does not want constructive advise on which gowns suit them, please do not visit bridal salons at all as you will not find figure hugging fishtails for a size 20 bride in any shop and we will only advise on gowns that will suit the brides shape and to make them feel great on their wedding day. If a bride wishes to not have any advise I would suggest she visits the internet to buy her gown or a discount warehouse store with no assistance at all. We only wish to see genuine brides who are appreciative of our assistance as the 500 or more brides who we do supply gowns for every year are.