Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics Review

Guest's review of Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics

“I was recommended to go here by a friend who bought...”

Written on: 27/03/2011

I was recommended to go here by a friend who bought her bridesmaids dresses from Bradgate Brides. I went there and was welcomed by friendly staff, and although I didn't have an appointment, they were more than happy to let me have a look at some of the dresses. I made an appointment for the following day and tried several dresses after giving my ideas to Jo who then found a range of dresses to match my size and style. This was the first shop I went to after visiting quite a few where they added a range of accessories, and tried to roughly style my hair to give the full look before I revealed them to my family and friends. I appreciated their honesty and extra effort that was put into each dress I tried on. I came back later on the same day and met with Susanne who was very knowledgeable and again helped me get a complete look with accessories for the dress I wanted to buy. Again she was very patient, gave good tips, and wasn't pushy, just helpful. I found the prefect dress and can't wait till it arrives! Overall we all had a great experience and we look forward to going there again to have a look at the bridesmaids dresses!