Hills Ford Kidderminster Review

1.8
  • Customer service

Guest's review of Hills Ford Kidderminster

“Hills Ford in Kidderminster is terrible and I wouldnt...”

written by on 24/03/2011

Hills Ford in Kidderminster is terrible and I wouldnt recommend people going there. The customer service was absolutely terrible.

I took my car in to part exchange. I was told that I wouldnt get my own car valued unless I made a commitment to buying to car and was asked if i was 'actually serious' about buying the car. This is appalling in itself. Other dealers have valued my car straight away and havnt doubted whether I was serious or not.

Second to this, I was told I couldnt test drive the car because 'its a bit of a hassle' to get the car out from its location (it had other cars in front of it).

How is anyone meant to make any sort of commitment to even buying a car when the salesman doesnt take them seriously and you are not even given the opportunity to test drive it. Absolutely ridiculous. I left feeling very undervalued as a customer even thought I was interested in the car itself.

I ended up buying a car from a different Ford dealership instead on the SAME DAY, where i received excellent customer service from start to end.

I will not be returning to Hills Ford ever again, neither would I recommend the dealer to anyone else. Further to this, but which is beside the point - I got a car 2 years newer with less mileage from the other dealership I went to. Great price matched with excellent customer service - like it should be when your parting with £4000 of your money

• Customer service

Wezzinc's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2013

Hi... was wondering if you could indicate which other dealer you went to after Hills. I recently visited these dealers and initially thought they were okay... however you comments have caused me some pause!!!