Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk Review

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

Guest's review of Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk

“I have had my BTM scooter for around 3 months now, it...”

Written on: 24/03/2011

I have had my BTM scooter for around 3 months now, it seemed ok to start with, but like other reviewers on here it started to have major problems. The scooter kept stalling, there was a smell of petrol all the time and the kick start failed to work. The scooter looks OK but dont be fooled. I have now purchased a 50cc Zip Peugeot from my local dealer.

• Customer service

• 50cc BTM Sports Scooter

Model purchased?

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

Centralscooters's Comment

Written on: 05/04/2011

Please contact us (Central Scooters) with your issues, we are happy to help. I would be pretty sure that the scooter needed its first service which a lot of riders think they don't need to do as its a new scooter but it is very important to do this - then they wonder why problems occur.
<br/>
<br/>Keep up with maintenance and servicing and you will get good use from your scooter.