Good Energy - www.goodenergy.co.uk Review

Good Energy - www.goodenergy.co.uk
1.9

craigus666's review of Good Energy - www.goodenergy.co.uk

“Absolutely awful, I would wish cancer on my worst...”

written by craigus666 on 23/03/2011

Absolutely awful, I would wish cancer on my worst enemy, but I wouldn't be so cruel to wish good energy upon them...

I had been using good energy for 6 months before I decided to relocate; I move out to find I owe another 300 pounds on top of the 300 they already have. Their customer services take 3 months looking into the issue and then come back saying 'yeah, it all seems to be fine I guess, but now you have to pay it all right away because it's been outstanding for so long'. The house was a cottage with a log fire; the electricity was used for lights, a hob and a laptop, not exactly Edinburgh festival...

Thanks to good energy, I plan to lay waste to every renewable energy source I can by 2020. Well done good energy, you've made somebody else hate the environment for all the right reasons; to stop companies like yours leaching off people who want to do the right thing.