The Big Top, Glasgow Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of The Big Top, Glasgow

“This shop apears to be a very nice and interesting,...”

Written on: 22/03/2011

This shop apears to be a very nice and interesting, however the staff are rude and disrespectful! As I am taking the time to write this review shows clearly how mad and upset they made my friend and I. As Student teachers we were looking and aiming to buy a number of resources for our classes. The man was extreamly rude classing us as a 'nusence' for looking at the items on offer. The womans behaviour was arguably worse. After numerously ignoring my friend as we tried to find out what the problem was, she stated that we 'were worse than the the kids' and when telling her that we were trainee teachers, she said bunluntly, 'that explains it!' ...My friend then asked if we were to buy something would you serve us? Blunty again she stated NO! This lack of respect is shocking from a small buisness....Its no wonder that the shop was empty! ....The shop keepers also had their 2 dogs walking around the shop which we observerd biting eachothers necks - surely in a shop that tagets children this is a threat. Still to this moment in time we are both confused as to what the porblem was.....In a few words....NEVER SHOP HERE!

• The Big Top Glasgow