Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics Review

Guest's review of Bradgate Brides, Anstey, Leics

“I agree with the poster below - the one who "should be...”

Written on: 21/03/2011

I agree with the poster below - the one who "should be living with her fiance"!!!!. I didn't find the staff particulary helpful and the dresses have been nicer in other shops I have visited. I won't be buying my dress from here either and luckily I have lots of time to look.

I wasn't given any advice on what would suit my frame - I'm 5ft 10 and a size 6-8. I was just given some dresses to try on. Other shops have closed the shop for you and offered you a drink and really made you feel special. i didn't get that here whatsoever.

My search continues!

Susannewilkie's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2011

Gown selection is objective and Bradgate Brides service over 500 brides per annum so the occasional customer will not be happy.Just by looking at the list of designers ensures a great colection of dresses. 5 out of 500 brides not happy reviews is not bad going actually for customer saisfaction.. Also why should a shop open up when it is obviously out of salon hours? Will the bride pay extra for more staff wages or utilities? Bradgate Brides offer 40 hours a week open times plus late night for convenience on a Wednesday until past 10pm. We do actually open up when needed out of hours but only for brides that have purchased or are definately ordering. Water is always offered and coffee can only be served away from the main bridal salon for obvious reasons. The majority of bridal shops do not offer any refreshments whatsoever.