Smeg FAB32 Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Smeg FAB32

“I love the design of this fridge but it has not been...”

Written on: 21/03/2011

I love the design of this fridge but it has not been without its stupid niggling problems.

After owning the fridge for a week or so we noticed condensation and decided to try and get to the bottom of it,

We tried not putting fruit and veg in there and making sure everything was sealed so moisture couldn't escape in to the fridge.

The condensation was still there ???

After examining the construction closely, we noticed The door was slightly crooked (variations in the hinges) and at the wrong height which was preventing the seal from making contact all the way round.

There was no way to adjust it enough to compensate, Tech support were useless, so we made a metal packing piece and adjusted the seal which was crushed in one place this solved the condensation problem.

The mechanical parts have worked perfectly for 4 years and the paint finish is still flawless.

This is not a cheap product and if a little more care had been taken during its assembly it would have been perfect.

I would not recommend this product as it did not meet my expectations in terms of quality.

• More than 1 year