Kitchens Direct www.kitchendirect.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Kitchens Direct www.kitchendirect.co.uk

“After having the visit from the sales person, which...”

Written on: 20/03/2011

After having the visit from the sales person, which did take a long time, 3

+ hours, we went ahead and signed up for a kitchen. I then read the reviews and panic began to set it. I had a few sleepless nights. What had I done? I need not have worried as they sent a fitter called Stuart Lawrence and he was fantastic. Very particular in everything from the inspection to see if anything was missing on the first day and phoning in to get them there the next day, which they were, to positioning of handles to my liking. He went the extra mile every day to make sure that I was satisfied with the work. He cleared away each evening and left as tidy as possible. He kept in contact and made sure he was there when he said he would.

Kitchens Direct themselves kept in touch with me to make sure that I was satisfied with the work and that the tradesmen had arrived as arranged.

I now have a wonderful kitchen and if you could secure this fitter I would recommend anyone to go ahead. Hang on to him Kitchens Direct!!