Willy Russell,Bob Eaton, Our Day Out (Acting Edition S.) Review

Guest's review of Willy Russell,Bob Eaton, Our Day Out (Acting Edition S.)

“I think this is a facinating story I brought from...”

Written on: 20/03/2011

I think this is a facinating story I brought from Amazon offers.This was a wonderful book which was sad and depressing at times but then the happiest at times too. I thought that this book should be recommended toolder teenage readers because of the strong language , although we would approve it in the sence that it showed and give us a vague idea of how the poor children lived.I liked Mrs Kay because she was a very Kind teacher , however i have to admit Mr Briggs was very diciplined and beleived he was fair although he didnt like the children having fun.I brought this book from the serviceAmazon offers.I found the part interesting when Mr Briggs destroyed the filmof him having a good day out.This shows that he wanted to stay the normal strict teacher and he didnt want anybody to know he calmed down on the trip.I give this book an outstanding remark of 1000% !!!!!!

• Paperback