Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Progressive Recruitment Specialists - www.progressive.co.uk

“These idiots sold my contact details to...”

Written on: 18/03/2011

These idiots sold my contact details to TheITJobBoard.com, without my permission, which fact I discovered only after I had been forced into making a complaint to the ICO about TheITJobBoard.com's subsequent persistent spamming by e-mail about jobs I wasn't interested in and surveys I was even less interested in. This agency advertises jobs that don't exist, purely to harvest CVs (which they then sell on in the manner described above), send you spam about roles that are not in your skills/geographical area and/or that are way more junior than your experience should make clear you'd entertain, and they don't respect any requests to stop spamming until you take official action. I can't recommend strongly enough that candidates and employers should alike avoid these jokers like the plague. They are by far the worst agency I have come across in 20 years in IT, and that's saying something given the stiff competition for that title.