Alliance Insurance Review

tdan11's review of Alliance Insurance

Alliance Insurance first helped me with medical...”

Written on: 16/03/2011 by tdan11 (1 review written)

Alliance Insurance first helped me with medical insurance having been recommended by a friend (they compared over 25 providers for me) and saved me money by not just trying to sell me the most expensive option.

Alliance Insurance then also gave me a market comparison for life insurance - they seem to have all the companies available to them and again gave me a 'compare the market' style proposal. Excellent customer service throughout and they again saved me money by steering towards good value insurers.

Highly recommended: www.alliancegroup.com.hk

Guest's Response to tdan11's Review

Written on: 05/07/2011

allianz will not pay when You will be in trouble

Hkwesterner's Response to tdan11's Review

Written on: 28/09/2011

Good Review, I highly recommend these guys

Guest's Response to tdan11's Review

Written on: 03/08/2011

Agreed, they are very good