Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware Review

Guest's review of Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware

“i AM VERY DISAPPPOINTED IN MY SET OF VISTA PANS AFTER...”

Written on: 12/03/2011

i AM VERY DISAPPPOINTED IN MY SET OF VISTA PANS AFTER USING ONE OF THEM ONCE AND WASHING IT THE INSIDE OF THE PAN IS TARNISHED,I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL

IF POSSIBLE I WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ONE STAR, I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN TO THE SUPPLIER AND RETURN THEM AS I HAVE FOUR UNUSED PANS, THEY WERE NOT CHEAP WHAT I LIKED WAS THE HANDLES AND THE GRIP OF THEM AND THE SHAPE OF THE PANS

VERY DISAPPOINTED OVERALL, THAT THEY DID NOT KEEP THEIR APPEARANCE

Guest's Comment

Written on: 21/06/2011

It is sad to see people criticising these amazing high quality saucepans. Very often it is the case that the care instructions were not observed. My set of 15 regularly used Judge Vista pans etc., are as new looking today as when first bought many years ago. I am really tempted sometimes to leave them out on display when visitors arrive.
Also these pans were originally recommended to me and now I recommend them to all. I always speak as I find!

Roseblitz's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2012

I purchased a set of 5 Vista pans including a frying pan as an anniversary present for my son and daughter-in-law as I had been using a Vista saucepan for about 5 years and was very pleased with the way it cooks and its appearance. After using them for just a few months all the pans have tarnished badly both inside and out and look much older than my pan which is still gleaming.
I think that pans bought a few years ago were of better quality than those
being sold now, although they all carry the reputable name of Judge.
I am returning them to to the store I bought them from and as they have a 10year guarantee hope that something can be done about the poor quality.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 23/06/2011

I have a set of the non stick set which have lasted me 20 years and still going strong. I also have one of the stainless steel pans, which I agree, does lose its shine when used, but I use a pan cleaner called Stellar and it brings the saucepan back to its original shine.