Avent Niplette Review

sammyb0517's review of Avent Niplette

“Seriously the Avent Nipplette is an amazing product! I...”

Written on: 11/03/2011 by sammyb0517 (1 review written)

Seriously the Avent Nipplette is an amazing product! I am 23 and have had one inverted nipple (grade 1-2) for my whole life and after someone recommended this product to me I was a bit skeptical---boy was I wrong! I have had the Nipplette for little over a week and I am already seeing results! My nipple is seriously out more than it is in and it is so exciting! I bought this for cosmetic reasons, and I am so much more confident! I have been wearing the nipplette religiously everyday since getting it for the recommended 8 hours/day and it is definitely working!

I don't recommend wearing it at night because I ALWAYS wake up with it off. I usually wear the nipplette when I am at home and I will keep it on when I go to bed, knowing that I already got the 8 hours in during the day. Using Vaseline also helps keep the suction. It is just so easy to use and seriously works, especially for those who have a 1 or 2 grade nipple inversion.

I also haven't really been able to wear my nipplette with a bra or even a tighter tank top. It will push the nipplette into my breast and it loses suction pretty easily. I recommend wearing it without a bra in your house on your free time. I am just so overly pleased with this product! If you have an inverted nipple buy it!

Click here to see the full range of Baby Products at Amazon