Tefal Quick Cup Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Tefal Quick Cup

“my first quick cup lasted about a year so when I saw...”

Written on: 05/03/2011

my first quick cup lasted about a year so when I saw the delux model I got it , wife told me off for filling with pint bottle and being sloppy never thought it might be leaking which it was , sometimes a cup of steam sometimes hot water but not as hot as a boiled kettle thats why I binned the first one but its give up now and it was an ebay affair so my attempt to cut down on expenditure has failed cannot recomend ps my son left his plugged in and it just started working by itself and did not shut off until the water had all been dispensed you have been warned

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

Guest's Comment

Written on: 10/04/2012

Mine has emptied hot wate all over the new worktop, near boiling water all over the cupboard fronts and shelves. The edges have lifted and sections are peeling.. Suggest everyone leaves them switched off.