Honest John www.honestjohn.co.uk Review

Honest John www.honestjohn.co.uk
2.8

Guest's review of Honest John www.honestjohn.co.uk

“What an Unpleasant man! I wrote explaining that a Tow...”

written by on 02/03/2011

What an Unpleasant man! I wrote explaining that a Tow Bar fitted to my car had saved my family from serious injury many years ago, when a car ploughed into the back of my stationary vehicle, and since then I had always had a tow bar fitted for safety, his reply, was that "It is people like you that have caused me Thousands of pounds of damage to my cars by reversing int them! that my email would be binned!

What a way for a columnist in a national newspaper to respond to a reader, Pardon me!!! never again!!

Susanh47's Comment

Written on: 18/03/2013

Totally agree with this reviewer. When I responded to him that I was disappoint that he had not answered my specific questions and he had just told be to "buy another car" I received a rude and unpleasant reply from him saying I was lucky to get any reply all from him.
Daily Telegraph seriously review who you use as "ambassador" when responding with loyal readers!!!