Bravissimo Lingerie Shops Review

Bravissimo Lingerie Shops
3.9

Guest's review of Bravissimo Lingerie Shops

“I went recently to Bravissimo in Oxford Circus with...”

written by on 01/03/2011

I went recently to Bravissimo in Oxford Circus with some vouchers and a need to buy some new bras that fitted. After spending a good hour in there with a fitter helping I finally found what I thought were the ones from me, although i did find the 'smaller size' round my back a little uncomfortable.. I have now worn two out of the 3 bras i have purchased and they are so uncomfortable, i am constantly fidgeting with them trying to adjust them to stop it cutting into my skin or slipping down my rib cage

I am going to take the third one back and demand that I go up a back size. What is the point of wearing something that is so uncomfortable even if that is what you are supposed to be! I might as well go back to good old Marks and Sparks.. at least they don't have silly straps with plastic circles on them! obviously a man designed them to make them more uncomfortable...

Overall the service in Bravissimo was very professional, but I am not taken with the tightness of everything.