E-Tradecounter www.e-tradecounter.co.uk Review

Guest's review of E-Tradecounter www.e-tradecounter.co.uk

“I had previously ordered a heated towel rail from you...”

Written on: 28/02/2011

I had previously ordered a heated towel rail from you and was impressed by the level of customer service offered by the young man who answered the phone. This time, however, has been different. All is explained in my e-mail of 24 February, to which I still haven't received a reply (nor have I received the heaters, of course, as they were sent via a carrier that doesn't offer a universal delivery service).

• Dimplex heaters, £142.08

• Still waiting

Etradecounter's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2011

We are 100% focused on providing exceptional customer service and are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with us. Looking into your correspondence with ourselves I can see that there has been some misunderstanding with the carrier you would like us to use in relation to your remote location on the Isle of Islay. We do hope to be able to serve you again in the future...

Bee's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2011

unfinished story ... on the edge of my seat ... are they going to deliver???