Photo Explosion Deluxe Review

• Quality

Guest's review of Photo Explosion Deluxe

“I've been Photo Explosio, version, 3, 2,1 and before...”

Written on: 21/02/2011

I've been Photo Explosio, version, 3, 2,1 and before when it was Ulead,for the last 5 years. I was running it on XP. When we got Windows 7, it wouldn't run anymore. They came out with an "upgrade". Holy cow, it's a whole new program. The extentions are different and there are a ton of features. I've been struggling with how to paint to remove a part of a photo. This a.m. I pulled out the manual. I was in the wrong program! There's Photo explosion project studio and that's what I had been struggling to learn and now I find there's Photo Explosion Image editor. Now the layers all make sense, but still a huge learning curve. I used to be able to design a card in 5 minutes start to finish, now I'm searchig to how to resize an image I've imported. For the value, this software is definitely worth it. If you've used Photo Explosion version 3 before with UPX and TPX extentions, then be prepared for a lot of learning. I'm excited with all that I can create now including animations, as soon as I re-learn what I'm doing!

• Quality