Vivaciti Broadband www.vivaciti.com Review

• Speed Consistency

Guest's review of Vivaciti Broadband www.vivaciti.com

“Pros: ”

Written on: 09/02/2011

Pros:

"They have always sorted out the problem, the support people know their stuff". And most of all there Enta package has been rock solid at 3.8Mb.

Cons

When I signed up 2 years ago the communication was a little on the briefside. Just be sure you know what you want as they resell a number of packages some IMHO better than others after trying their LLU via Murphex that was worse than the orginal Enta Package I was on a moved back to their Enta.

I good ISP with knowledgeable staff not script monkies.

• Reliability

• Speed Consistency

Teaker1S's Comment

Written on: 30/06/2014

If you cut static ip address then the server on the end will cease to have internet access

If you want to throw your toys out of the pram then you are barking up the wrong tree, I just work here, and I sleep well at night with the knowledge that I do all I can to help people.

I would thank you to not send anything further to my email address.