Out Now www.outnow.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Out Now www.outnow.co.uk

“I too like so many others purchased a prepaid 3 month...”

Written on: 06/02/2011

I too like so many others purchased a prepaid 3 month subscription thru Groupon but I also upgraded to 2 discs a time for an extra £5. I should not have bothered! Outnow have a terrible choice of films available all of the so called new movies are about a year old, I did try adding some new films but they seem to mysteriously disappear from your list and then the website. I sent all my dvd's back and then completely cleared my list of titles to prevent them sending any more (that's a laugh)I finally had enough as they only sent 2 dvds within 1 month of my subcription starting and were both unwatchable as badly scratched. I then waited for over a week in vain for them to supposedly send the next lot before cancelling it altogether, oh and the reviews about customer service are correct as I emailed them and got no response and the 0844 telephone helpline just hung up on me after being on hold for 5 mins. Groupon should check who they do business with as I do believe the others who think Outnow are con artists hopefully I have made it so they cannot charge me any money but you never know!...