Marisa Peer, You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting... Forever Review

charles david's review of Marisa Peer, You Can Be Thin: The Ultimate Programme to End Dieting... Forever

“I read the book You can be Thin and was blown away by...”

Written on: 02/02/2011 by charles david (1 review written)

I read the book You can be Thin and was blown away by how different and how good it was. I lost a lot of weight without really trying. I also went to see Marisa Peer for a private appointment and found her to be very proffesional and very kind. She spent a long time getting to the root of my problem and I have been cured ever since. She recorded a personal recording for me and even though we went over time by half an hour I only paid the agreed price for 90 minutes. Her fees are high but I expected that as the person that recomended me said she is the best and is viewed as the best in the medical proffession. Also I only had one session, this was to stop drinking, I have never had a drink since so it was worth it and other therapists I spoke to charged less but you have to have a lot of weekly appointments. I read in the Daily Mail how she cured someone from drinking in one session and then I read about her having the same success with other people so I saved up and it cost less than I was spending a month on drinking. Also she has very good after care she spoke to me on the phone and sent me a list of suplements to help me and my emails were answered very quickly.

My friend was so impressed that i stopped drinking she sent her son who had a bad drug problem and she cured him too. I am so happy I found her its worth every penny

• Paperback

Format

• New

New or Preloved?

Click here to check out all the books available on Amazon
Amaon Book Store