EnVie Lingerie & Swimwear - www.envie4u.co.uk Review

bgw1's review of EnVie Lingerie & Swimwear - www.envie4u.co.uk

“Following several attempts to purchase lingerie from a...”

Written on: 02/02/2011 by bgw1 (1 review written)

Following several attempts to purchase lingerie from a number of suppliers I was delighted to find that the garments I wanted were available from EnVie Lingerie www.envie4u.co.uk . Apart from the delight of finding the right size and a range of colours I was most impressed at the service I received from this company.

My order received an immediate response and updates were given on when I could expect delivery all this was done in a courteous and timely manner, I was kept informed of when the garments would arrive at EnVie and when I could expect delivery. Furthermore when my order left EnVie I was informed and a Tracking number sent to me. Whilst Tracking is normal these days on goods bought on line buying from EnVie felt more like a personal shopping event. I will certainly shop at EnVie again and recommend that friends and family do the same.

• Lingerie £200