Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com Review

Guest's review of Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com

“I appreciate the comment left by the reviewer who said...”

Written on: 01/02/2011

I appreciate the comment left by the reviewer who said that SIMS deal with Swiftcover claims but surely by association they represent Swiftcover. SIMS administration is appalling, evertime I ring they are either rude, stupid or so uninterested it defies belief. My brand new car was stolen on the 9/1/2011 but was recovered the next day with no damage at all. It only needs a new lock set which has to be done, for technical reasons, by the authorised dealer that I bought the car off. Fifteen calls later and I am still waiting for the engineer to authorise the repair - to date I have been told a variety of excuses including; the authorised repairer must repair the damage (there is no damage), checks on my background need to be done (?), photographs need taking (a door is a door?), it needs to go to another authorised repairer (x2)to have the locks done, which means it will eventually be taken back to the dealers as the repairers dont have the technical equipment - all this for a claim that if it had been done in the first place would have costs less than £300. Still no sign of getting it back - they have now had my car longer than I have. Save your money and patience, insure elsewhere.

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Good previous service

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Male Driver

Driver Type

• Aviva

Previous Insurance Company

Swiftcover's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2011

Sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced. I work in the customer service department at swiftcover.com and would like to look into the problem for you. If you don't mind, please get in touch with me by emailing [email protected] so that I can look into the things you've highlighted.
<br/>Thanks,