Kellogg's Kickstart Special K Review

Kellogg's Kickstart Special K
3.5

natlejohns's review of Kellogg's Kickstart Special K

“I have been on the Special K diet for 6 weeks now...”

written by natlejohns on 18/02/2004

Its not as expensive as other diets

inconvenient at lunchtime sometimes to eat

General Comments
I have been on the Special K diet for 6 weeks now after weighing myself last week I had lost 1 stone 5 pounds but after being on numerous diets and nothing happening I decided to try this one I know it is only for two weeks but it is working and until I reach my goal I will stay on it. Great Stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Alisonc's Response to natlejohns's Review

Written on: 12/03/2004

Readers should note that Kelloggs do not recommend following this plan for more than 2 weeks and the British Nutrition Foundation reckons it\'s \"not a sustainable weight loss programme\" - see http://www.nutrition.org.uk/medianews/pressinformation/kelloggs.htm

121621_Peter25's Response to natlejohns's Review

Written on: 19/10/2004

Hi sking,
<br>
<br>1 stone equals 14 pounds so in total natlejohns lost 19 pounds<br>or<br>8.6 kgs (1 pound = 0.45359237 kilograms)
<br>
<br>Hope that helps!

Sking's Response to natlejohns's Review

Written on: 19/10/2004

What is "1 stone 5 pounds"? Am I dumb? How much weight did she lose in 6 weeks? Stephanie