Source, Richmond Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

lukeromeril's review of Source, Richmond

“I have enjoyed going to Source for the last year or...”

Written on: 31/01/2011 by lukeromeril (54 reviews written)

I have enjoyed going to Source for the last year or so, I am a great sandwich lover, but if I want something hot for lunch, I will head here 9 times out of 10.

it is situated a few doors from the rail station, and it happens to be right on the way back from the gym, so picking up a nice meal after a workout is an easy choice.

I am partial to the Malay chicken, a potato and chicken curry, served with rice in a takeaway box. This with a Diet Coke is £4.64, very reasonable indeed. I also enjoy the very tasty Green Thai curry and rice.

They also have a great selection of Panini's and sandwiches, hot and cold...

Occasionally a few of us will eat in, to get out the office for a while. It's a clean and fairly relaxed environment... not particularly special, but fine for lunch/afternoon food.

The service is good, I regularly get a smile and general good manner which is appreciated during a stressful day, and it is always reciprocated.

They do a good breakfast selection, and their coffee is considered to be the best you can find in Richmond, I would agree with this.

All in all, an affordable, tasty and generally pleasant place to get some daily food.

• Other

Food Type

• Over £25

Average cost per head

• Once a week

How often do you eat here?

• Casual