Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral Review

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Guest's review of Maybelline Pure Foundation Mineral

“I decided to try this product after seeing the advert...”

Written on: 30/01/2011

I decided to try this product after seeing the advert on the T.V,'Pure Liquid Minerals' Yeah right! Thats one of the biggest lies I've ever heard! After just under a week of using it my face started getting loads of spots on it, my mum said it was probably the foundation and told me to stop using it. Guess what? As soon as I stopped applying it, the spots started to go away. Another week later they were gone! It was obviously the foundation. Maybelline's products are full of rubbish and harsh chemicals that can clogg up the skin. If your looking for a mineral foundation thats easy to apply, reasonably easy to get off (with make up remover wipes), stays on the skin, and gives you a light-heavy coverage (you can decide how much you need when your putting it on) then I would go for Elizabeth Arden Mineral Powder Foundation. It's ingredients are natural and not harsh at all on the skin. Best Foundation ever. Unlike Maybelline's cheap c***!

• 1-4 weeks