Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com Review

Guest's review of Swiftcover Car Insurance www.swiftcover.com

“I had an accident. Swiftcover knocked 2 years off my...”

Written on: 28/01/2011

I had an accident. Swiftcover knocked 2 years off my no-claims bonus even though it was protected and the only accident I had ever had! My renewal was due and this bumped it up by 50% even though they admitted it was an admin error. I am currently trying to sort that out with them. In addition it has been over 2 weeks since my accident, I've had to hand my hire-car back as they only supply one for 14 days and I still have no idea whether my car is going to be repaired or written off. I have made numerous calls and most people in the call centre are clueless and unhelpful. I now have no car and no idea when I will have access to one. Absolutely appalling service and would no recommend to anyone!

• Currently Claiming

Have you made a Claim

• Cheapest Quote

Reason for going with this company

• Comprehensive

Cover Taken

• Lady Driver

Driver Type

• Elephant

Previous Insurance Company

Swiftcover's Comment

Written on: 31/01/2011

Sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced. I work in the customer service department at swiftcover.com and would like to see if I can get a manager to call you to run through what happened and some of the reasons behind the decisions made. If you don't mind, please get in touch with me by emailing [email protected] so that I can look into the things you've highlighted.
<br/>Thanks,