HTC Desire Review

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Stuart Cooper's review of HTC Desire

“I bought the HTC Desire on the strength of a friends...”

Written on: 27/01/2011 by Stuart Cooper (1 review written)

I bought the HTC Desire on the strength of a friends recommendation and then by reading a couple of reviews which backed up his positive comments.

The phone is easy to use and navigate and looks really impressive. I love the fact that I have the freedom to access the internet where ever I am and the 'pinch effect' zoom in / zoom out a great way to view websites not quite optimised for mobile browsing. I also find that the images and text refocus much quicker than what I have seen on other smartphones.

Applications are easy to add and remove and I would recommend getting an App Killer like Advanced Task Killer Free and Lookout Mobile Security which are easy to find, install and use.

As a phone, it does what it says on the tin and for texting I find the touhscreen, intuitive keyboard really good - miss the key you intended and the keyboard shows you some alternatives of what it thought you tried to type - and more often than not it gets it right!

All in all, and as I got it free on a £25 per month contract (unlimited data, unlimited texts and 750 minutes) with Three I cannot fault this phone at all!