SinuSoothe 100% Natural Nasal Spray Review

• Effectiveness

Guest's review of SinuSoothe 100% Natural Nasal Spray

“I have suffered from recurring sinus infections for...”

Written on: 23/01/2011

I have suffered from recurring sinus infections for over two years. I have tried everything from antibiotics to home remedies. I was using a neti pot several times a day to relieve congestion. All of this did very little to help the symptoms when I had an infection. And nothing seemed to prevent the next infection. It was basically infection for 10+ days, then gradual symptom improvement for 7-10 days, then another infection, and the cycle continued for years. I couldn't taste food, smell, or breathe through my nose. I have been using this product for roughly two weeks. I feel great! No congestion, no infection, can smell again and taste! I am very happy with Sinusoothe, it is a life changer if you suffer from recurring sinus infections. Highly recommend Sinusoothe! BTW,this website suggested that I add the product name to my review, hence the apparent product placement.

• Effectiveness