Yanis mattresses Coolmax Premium Latex Mattress Review

kathhextall's review of Yanis mattresses Coolmax Premium Latex Mattress

“I bought this latex mattress online so was taking a...”

Written on: 23/01/2011 by kathhextall (1 review written)

I bought this latex mattress online so was taking a risk not trying it out in the showroom. However I did a lot of background reading on latex mattresses and felt confident to order. The company's website is helpful and the man I spoke to on the phone for advice similarly so. The mattress arrived quickly and the delivery was free too.

The mattress and latex pillows are extremely comfortable and have already started to ease my lower back pain although I don't think this will happen overnight. Both myself and my husband can report better quality sleep too. No overheating to report either, unlike memory foam - apparently.

Overall I'm very pleased with the mattress which was also very competitively priced. I would definitely recommend a latex mattress from Yanis.

• Other

Product Type

Singlemattress's Response to kathhextall's Review

Written on: 11/06/2012

I would like to recommend single mattress Single mattresses are more beneficial for children and take up very little room. There are two favourable sizes for the single bed either 2ft 6 or 3ft. The 2ft 6 is more for an adjustable bed and is aptly named a small single. It is also sometimes used with some children's cabin beds. The 3ft is much more common and is classed as a standard size single. This single mattress is therefore ideal for use as children's beds.