Vax VZL-6017AN Mach 7 Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

LornaHowe's review of Vax VZL-6017AN Mach 7

“I first bought a VAX Mach 7 because a friend had...”

Written on: 20/01/2011 by LornaHowe (1 review written)

I first bought a VAX Mach 7 because a friend had bought it and said it was wonderful with her cat hairs... I have two dogs and was using a Miele cats and dogs which was adequate but hard going... and needed to be done twice every day.

OMG - the difference the Mach 7 made to my house was immediate - I had to empty the bagless cylinder about 6 times the first time I hoovered my front room - and I thought I was doing well with the previous hoover!! However, the biggest shock was that the colour of my carpet was changed within 2-3 hoovers - I had only had them steam cleaned 2 years previously and they had never come up as clean as this hoover did...

I will say that it is 11 out of 10 on everything except it does break on me every now and then - but I have it collected within 24 hours and back to me within a couple of days - both times it has broken in the last year. I cannot tell you how good the customer service is... I will say that you need to be aware that there are 3 filters which need to be cleaned at least once a month but thats easy... and if I say its easy you can bet it is!

Worth every penny!!