Must Have A Courier www.musthaveacourier.co.uk Review

From 1 review

catalepticstate's review of Must Have A Courier www.musthaveacourier.co.uk

“I run an online eBay shop selling my original T Shirt...”

Written on: 19/01/2011 by catalepticstate (4 reviews written)

I run an online eBay shop selling my original T Shirt designs and I had a bulk order from a independant shop in Manchester City Centre.

I could not drive up and deliver so I looked at a courier company online. I wanted to use a local Birmingham courier so that I could use on a regular basis.

I came across Must Have A Courier after a few calls and emails to other companies.

The staff were very friendly and helped me with all my queries. They did not try to pressure sell me express delivery or any other service.

The lady on the phone even tried to get me a better price than she quoted me. So its always good to see how much they can do over the phone!

Once I placed my order, they took payment and then within 20 minutes I got a knock at the door, and it was one of their delivery drivers who took the two big boxes.

Almost two hours later I got a call from the shop in Manchester saying they had got the delivery and were really impressed with the service I provided and have ordered more T shirts from me!

They also said that the delivery driver was very fast to deliver on the same day an were not expecting a delivery so soon.

I have used them a couple of times now, and they have never let me down.

I would recommend them to anyone who needs a urgent delivery from a professional company that looks after its customers.

I use their Same Day service and Next Day service both brilliant!