Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa Review

Guest's review of Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa

“My boyfriend and I had a great time at Smugglers Cove...

Written on: 16/01/2011

My boyfriend and I had a great time at Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa in the first weekend in January 2011. Everyone was friendly, there was lots to do everyday. We're quite active and between swimming in the pools and sea, kayaking, walking/jogging on the gorgeous grounds, the fitness centre,a bit of yoga -we definitely were active without being completely mental on the fitness side of things. If you are into tennis, the courts are first rate and there are lots of them. We did eat a lot too - loved the Asian restaurant. Had a massage outside by the beach, which was not part of the all-inclusive package. Massage was quite nice, location was awesome.I heard there was going to be a much more extensive spa section opening soon. On the down side it's a bit of a ride from the airport - but once we got there was a really good holiday. Would definitely recommend.