Ford Street Ka 1.6i Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Guest's review of Ford Street Ka 1.6i

“Hello, i bought a powder blue streetka 2months ago...”

Written on: 12/01/2011

Hello, i bought a powder blue streetka 2months ago from a small private garage, its absolutely gorgeous, i got a bargain aswell!! 3k for heated leather interior, alloys, 6cd changer, etc etc. I have had the car on finance, after having the car delivered to me, come night time, i switched my headlights on, i have no dash lights on the rev counter!! i looked everywhere for a switch, but was very disappointed that my new car had a problem already!! especially as when i bought my first car, i got ripped off to bits and had so many troubles!! so as u can imagine i felt very upset!! anyway rang the garage i got it from, turns out they have shut down!! he says he will call me tomorrow to arrange to fix it as im still under 3 months guarantee!! im very skeptical and upset, what do i do if i cant get hold of him again?? how much is it to replace? also my engine fan comes on more often then i would of thought, but i hear thats quite common in the streetkas, and im probably being paranoid because i had so much trouble with my first car!!

all in all, the cars fantastic, such a looker and very smooth to drive, it turns heads for sure!!

• 2003