Recruitment Consultant Review

Recruitment Consultant
2.2

Guest's review of Recruitment Consultant

“Ball and Hoolahan recruit in the Marketing industry. ...”

written by on 10/01/2011

Ball and Hoolahan recruit in the Marketing industry. I have had several brief experiences with them whilst searching for a new Senior Marketing role, during which their consultants came across as arrogant, self-serving, pompous and unintelligent.

Their communication is very poor. Priscilla is one of their consultants. I had a brief conversation with her during which she asked me to send her my CV as a prelude to a face to face meeting.

Whilst her tone and performance on the phone was acceptable, her follow up has been awful. I received no confirmation regarding the CV I sent, nor did she respond when I suggested we met at HER offices the following week. This is the second time Ball and Hoolahan have managed me in this way.

If you want arrogant, average recruitment consultants with poor communication, choose Ball and Hoolahan. Otherwise, choose better. In contrast I have been impressed by Michael Page, Tarsh Lazare and Quest.