Migra-Cap Drug Free Pain Relief for Migraine & Headaches Review

Guest's review of Migra-Cap Drug Free Pain Relief for Migraine and Headaches

“I would not recommend this product to anyone. An error...”

Written on: 21/12/2010

I would not recommend this product to anyone. An error with the website led to me accidentally ordering two caps. I immediately emailed Migracap to ask for my order to be amended to one. I received a reply assuring me that would happen, but it didn't. I was sent two and charged for two. I used the product once, but it warms up really fast and gave no relief from my migraine. I asked for a refund for the unwanted second Migracap but was repeatedly ignored. I finally got a reply from Hewel Edwards saying that I could have a refund if I returned the unwanted Migracap. Reluctantly - knowing I was probably wasting more money - I sent the product back using registered post. I tracked it to confirm that it had been received. It had. But, what a surprise, no refund. I send an email once a week requesting a refund, but no response. The guy was an unemployed bricklayer for a reason - now he's effectively stealing money from people. He should be stopped. His website still uses the ITV Wales and ITV This Morning clips to endorse the product. I wonder how they feel about promoting a con-artist? PS. I would give this product a zero rating if the system allowed it!