Caffe Nero Review

• Quality of Service

Guest's review of Caffe Nero

“My husband and myself visited Chester on a coach trip...”

Written on: 18/12/2010

My husband and myself visited Chester on a coach trip in November 2010. We had been on the coach for two hours and needed toilets and a hot drink. The first cafe we saw was Cafe Nero. My husband is a wheelchair so I went in first to ask if they had a disabled toilet. The girl serving snapped "no we haven t, and if you look on the window outside you will see that we haven t" . It was would have taken the same time to have smiled and apologised for not having a disabled toilet!! When we looked on the window there was a sign, but so small it could have easily been overlooked.I am in my sixties so I must have seemed old to the assistant which makes her rudeness worse. I have contacted their website 4 times. The first time to complain, and the other e mails asking for a reply. They state that they want to hear about the publics "Cafe Nero Experience"- Here is mine. "been there,don t want to go there again"

P simpkiss