Katie Price, Angel Uncovered Review

Guest's review of Katie Price, Angel Uncovered

“I just read both Angel and Angel Uncovered in 3 days....”

Written on: 14/12/2010

I just read both Angel and Angel Uncovered in 3 days. Such a good read I could not get myself to put the books down. There really needs to be a third book because I was DEVASTATED when she did not get back with Cal. It makes sense considering their problems but I just think in the first book it was so clear that she was crazy about him and love him all her life and I just didn't like how they grew apart in this second book =(

• Paperback

Format

• New

New or Preloved?

Guest's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2011

I completely agree with this review, I was gutted to find she chose Ethan over cal!! There should definitely be a 3rd book!

Tanz's Comment

Written on: 14/09/2012

I am totally agreeing with you. I'm in the middle of reading the 3rd book, I loved the 1st one because they were just "meant for each other". I hate the second book, i hate how she is and how he is... and also knowing that she's going to choose Ethan, even though he seems nice, I still want her to be with Cal. I hope she gets back with Cal in the 3rd book!!