Pagazzi Lighting www.pagazzi.com Review

2.3

Guest's review of Pagazzi Lighting www.pagazzi.com

“After a lovely shopping experience in the Livingston...”

written by on 12/12/2010

After a lovely shopping experience in the Livingston Pagazzi branch earlier this week I felt I just had to write a review recommending the company and in particular this store. I had been looking online at lighting for my newly decorated living room for a little while before a friend suggested I try Pagazzi for some ideas. I was pleasantly surprised by the vast range of lighting available. The customer service was exceptional and a young sales assistant called Caroline could not have done more for me. She practically acted as my personal shopper, offering me great knowledge and excellent advice. With her help I was able a pick a really stunning set of lights just what I was looking for, and at a fraction of the price of similar ones I had seen online. I was offered a free cup of coffee while I waited for my lights being collected from the warehouse, but there was no wait at all and everything was there for me before I could blink. Caroline then got all the correct bulbs for me, rang the sale up and even helped me out to my car with my purchases. I cannot praise her more highly. All my lights are now fitted and I am no less than delighted with them. Visitors have already commented on how lovely they are and I haven't hesitated in telling them where I bought them from. I would recommend Pagazzi to anyone and will definitely be a returning customer.