ACER Review

• Quality

Guest's review of ACER

“I will be amazed if this review meets the public eye...”

Written on: 23/11/2010

I will be amazed if this review meets the public eye before it is skimmed out of the pile but know that it is the honest truth...

I bought an Acer netbook last week, could get wireless connection but was unable to surf the web. I called customer support and they insisted that I would half to purchase technical support which would essentially cost another $200.

I decided to take the computer(my fathers christmas gift) back to try another one because the additional $200 was over my budget. After I exchanged the laptop for another computer to only come to face with the same problem, I was assured that if I purchased the support that a technition would be able to resolve the matter.

After over 3 hours they were unable to resolve the matter and told me that there was nothing further that they could do. I filed a claim for a refund on the technical support and was (VERY RUDELY I MIGHT ADD) denied. I'm really not sure which is worse, the customer support or the product. After my experiences not only would I not recommend purchase, I would strongly advise against it. I hope this review helps someone before they make the same mistakes that I did.

• Quality