Smooth E Homme Ideal Skin for Men Facial Foam Review

sirlancelot's review of Smooth E Homme Ideal Skin for Men Facial Foam

“Smooth E is a very popular facial brand in Thailand...”

Written on: 21/11/2010 by sirlancelot (2 reviews written)

Smooth E is a very popular facial brand in Thailand but its products never came to Singapore. So when I saw this brand on the shelves a few weeks ago, I quickly grabbed to buy it. Furthermore, it is a facial foam for men, so I did not hesitate to buy for its popularity in Thailand.

It is cheap too - SGD$15.90.

When I first started using it, it helps to remove the blemishes and pimples on my skin. This product is a great one for us guys as it is trouble-free. Just wash it on our face for a while and it's done. It acts as a cleaner, toner, whitenr, moisturiser and fixer. I don't really know what fixer is, but wow, 5-in-1?! Where can you get that?

My face gets fresh after each use, but after a few hours, my face gets a little uncomfortable. It gets oily and it feels like the pores on my face open up. So, I have to use this product quite often - twice a day.

Although it is a good product but it doesn't really last through the day. I always end up going back home with an oily face. So it is kinda sucky.

Maybe it's just my skin, but I would not recommend it to my friends actually. We guys like it hassle-free and maybe a little lazy too, so using it once a day would be better.