Naturediet Pet Foods Review

Guest's review of Naturediet Pet Foods

“I have recently transitioned my Northern Inuit puppy...”

Written on: 16/11/2010

I have recently transitioned my Northern Inuit puppy (11 weeks) from Wainwright moist puppy trays to Naturediet Puppy in the moist tray and I have to say so far it has been fantastic (fingers crossed).

I had been feeding Wainwrights since 8 weeks old, based on some research I had done online, I have found nothing but trouble with it. Puppy was constantly having loose stools and going to the toilet up to 6 times a day. The poo was pudding soft, with mucus and slime init. I can only assume it caused a slight case of Colitus. I gradually weaned her off the stuff onto NatureDiet, and ever since she has been as very happy pup. Nice firm poos, and going to the toliet 3-4 times a day with proper sized poos (sorry to be gross, but you know how it is!)

So I am not sure whether my pup was sensitive to whatever they put into Wainwrights, but it was not agreeing with her. I am slightly dubious now of anything that is a Pets at Home own brand.