Sundown Adventureland Review

Guest's review of Sundown Adventureland

“This is the best day of my life (this was what I heard...”

Written on: 14/11/2010

This is the best day of my life (this was what I heard from a child coming out of the new santa sleigh ride) and this is exactly what my 8 year old son said to me when he first visited Sundown in september. We promised him we would revisit the park in november and his thoughts have not changed one bit! He loved the new sleigh ride and the gorgeous christmas tree and lights which really do look fabulous. The sunny and hunny bear show was great and really kept the children entertained and the real snow was a brilliant touch!!! It really was a great day out and pre booking the tickets on line meant that we avoided the queues going in although you may have to wait for about 15 minutes to get into the new sleigh ride but it isnt long and is really worth the wait. 2 hrs and 15 minutes to get to Sundown for our family but we will be doing the journey again next year for sure, thanks again to staff of Sundown who are all very friendly and helpful including the staff on line.

• 13TH NOVEMBER 2010

Date of visit (month/year)

• Under 12