J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix Review

Guest's review of J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

“In my opinion the worst of the seven Haryy Potter...”

Written on: 09/11/2010

In my opinion the worst of the seven Haryy Potter books. I truthfully wouldn't recommend to a friend if it wasn't part of the amazing Harry Potter series. This book is a let down; it is simply far too long with very little content. Halfway through I honestly wondered why I was still reading it. The storyline was clever and the story for all ages was written with wit and originality but there were too many chapters (let alone pages) that were unnecessary and dull. It is important that you read The Order of the Phoenix if you intend to read the series (which I strongly suggest you do if for some insane reason you haven't already).

• Paperback

Format

• Preloved

New or Preloved?

Solideogloria's Comment

Written on: 25/06/2015

I agree, the book was too long, and halfway through I was seriously considering giving up on it. In my opinion it was going around in circles with no real high or low point. In the end it felt like a chore as I could not wait to read the next book but needed to read this one first.