Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk Review

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

• Customer service

Guest's review of Central Scooters, Lye, West Midlands - www.centralscooters.co.uk

“I ordered a btm sport scooter, it arrived late as I...”

Written on: 07/11/2010

I ordered a btm sport scooter, it arrived late as I had to wait for them to register it. It turns out that in fact I am the second owner and not the first as you would imagine. Scooter turned up with damage on the panels and would not start. The scooter would not start. A whole list of other problems occurred, I very much regret purchasing my scooter from central scooters. Wished I had read these review before my purchase.

• Customer service

• How wide is the range of bikes available?

Centralscooters's Comment

Written on: 22/03/2011

Response from Central Scooters:
<br/>We advise on the phone at point of sale the delivery time - if you were not happy with this then the order should not have been placed.
<br/>
<br/>With regards you being the second owner, this is clearly explained on the terms and conditions on our website. The scooter will be registered to the company to enable us to obtain vehicle registration and tax. Ownership is then transferred over by way of V5/Log book. It is not our fault if terms and conditions are read.
<br/>
<br/>In respect of the damage on delivery, we use a National Carrier at times and can only apologise for the damage caused in transit however I am 100% sure we resolved this issue at minimal hassle to yourself. With regards to not starting, I would have to dispute this as all vehicles are PDi'd and running to the point they leave our premises.