LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk Review

Guest's review of LighterLife - www.lighterlife.co.uk

“THIS DIET CAUSED ME GALLSTONES AT THE AGE OF 20 AND...”

Written on: 05/11/2010

THIS DIET CAUSED ME GALLSTONES AT THE AGE OF 20 AND DAMAGE TO MY LIVER!!!

I done the LL diet for 14weeks and lost over 2 stone i was over the moon BUT when i came off it everytime i ate solid foods i would have abdominal pains. Im only 20 years old and now after 6months of the diet i havent spent the last 4 weeks in and out of hospital. I have gallstones and will now be having my gallbladder removed. i have since lost even more weight

due to not wanting to eat because it causes me such pain! Bit of a drastic way to lose weight if you ask me and so not worth the outcome. Doctors are so shocked that a girl of my age is having these problems. My liver was also damaged in the process as a stone was stuck in my bile duct inbetween my liver and gallbladder, the pain could only be reduced by doses of morphine and i also turned jaundice. I would not recommend this diet to anyone and have spoke to and heard of so many people having similar problems after completely LL. Its a great way to loose weight but is it really worth risking your health after what i have been through no way!!!!!!!!!!!