Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood Review

Guest's review of Digital Frames Ltd 15" Light Wood

“Next day delivery was promised and delivered - but the...”

Written on: 04/11/2010

Next day delivery was promised and delivered - but the wrong product

When I rang to report the problem they said they would get it collected and when that was received reissue it - i.e. two days later.

I objected as I had to have it the next day - not my fault they sent the wrong stuff.

The following day I stayed in waiting the whole day. I called at 11 to be informed it would be delivered and collected between 12.20 and 3.20.

At 2.30 the wrong one was collected, but no new one delivered.

I called again to find out when it was due - they said it definitely went on the lorry in the morning and would be delivered by 5.30.

At 5.15 I called again to discover that the item had been returned to the depot as they had not put a house number on it. (Frankly I dont believe this as the delivery men had my phone number and cou\ld have easily have called.)

I was told the depot where the package was was in my home town so I asked if I could go and collect it and was told he would call back in ten minutes.

Now past 5.30pm and the answer phones are on. No call and no product

I will cancel the order tomorrow. WHAT AN UTTER WASTE OF TIME.

The product may be briliant - their service is not

• 15"