Jointace Review

Guest's review of Jointace

Jointace has worked wonders for me. I had spinal...”

Written on: 29/10/2010

Jointace has worked wonders for me. I had spinal problem and every problem was blamed on my back. My knee joint, hip joint pain were referred to my back problem. But, when it became unbearable, I went to the chemist and asked for a tablet that would ease my pain. He gave me Jointace across the counter. To my surprise my pain was gone in two days. Then I consulted my orthopeadic surgeon, he recommended to carry on if the pain has lessened as it has no side effects and can continue with it for at least three months to take good effect and continue if required or repeat it next year again if need reaquired. And after taking it for a month my pain has vanished, to my surprise. There after I suggested it to 4-5 of my family (aged) members and believe me they too had good results in 4 days, the pain had diminised about 25%. Jointace is a tonic and a food supplement and can be taken by anybody. But, please consult your doctor if you have any Liver or Kidney problems or if you are pregnant woman or have any medical history.

So, enjoy good health...

Herbrob2's Comment

Written on: 28/02/2014

I also tried Jointace, but it had very little effect on me. You can now get supplements with pine bark and MSM, which are based on new research. If you are still in pain take a look at Arthro Pro by aminoexpert or amitamin arthro360.