John Lewis www.johnlewis.com Review

littlebubba555's review of John Lewis www.johnlewis.com

“In a large order with johnlewis.com totalling about...”

Written on: 29/10/2010 by littlebubba555 (2 reviews written)

In a large order with johnlewis.com totalling about £3,000 this bed was included. I signed for all the boxes on the delivery note. A fridge Freezer was part of the same order, which took almost 2 months to arrive meaning that we could not move into our house. Once the fridge was delivered we discovered that a package for the bed was missing and cannot be build. We are so far told that it will be 3 weeks until the bed slats can be deliverd! I have only ever been called back once when promised. No one ever returns my call and noone cares. Great service but totally inline with what I currently expect from John Lewis.....The saga continues.

I used to buy everything exclusively from John Lewis. It is such a shame that the can nolonger live up to their reputation. Needless to say the romance is over and a company that acts like this will not survive much longer with competitiors that provide superior service.

• Haltsed King Size Bed £635.00